Friday, April 10, 2009

New Neighbours

This morning while we were sitting around the table getting our day sorted out, still a little cold to do this outside, we saw one of our new neighbours peaking through the fence.  By the time we got out onto the deck deck to greet him, he had already climbed up the cedar tree and was taking a bath on the carport roof.

It's a raccoon! 

 
He is heading up to join the misses.

Now she has a bath while he watches us through the blinds.

After her bath, she climbs down unto the carport, crosses over to the cherry laurel hedge and down to the ground.

He does as he's told and follows.

Takes one last look around...

And they're off.

I love raccoons, but I worry about them and my son getting into an altercation.  Also I'm pretty sure these two have a lot to do with the disarray  my east side fence is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment