Monday, May 18, 2009

Newest Innovative Technology in Renewable Resources

I know this is supposed to be a gardening blog, not some techie outpost where I compete with other Tech Nerds to be the most in tune with the latest version of the coolest software, or show off my knowledge of obscure gadgets that no one will actually need or be able to afford.  But when I came across this, well I just had to share it.  This new technology is so revolutionary, so innovative, so controversial I had to write about it.  The world must know.

This is the first time the great power of two renewable resources have been combined together to create an energy savings of such magnitude!  This product utilizes both Wind and Solar energy, but the best part is, it doesn't need full exposure to either to work.  It works best in full sun, but on a cloudy day, or in the shade it is still effective, and even just a small breeze is all that is needed.

It is rumored that Hypo Manufacturing Inc bought the patent for this product in the 70s and has suppressed it over the years in order to maintain profits in its appliance division.  But plans and details on how to build one yourself have been leaked over the years and have seen a resurgence as of late with the popularity of the internet.  I built my own last year, and it works great, and it was easy!

Without further ado, I give the latest and greatest, the one and only...





Clothesline!
(Does not work in the rain!)

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Yes some of the oldest 'technology' is stil the best. Too bad it rains 9 months of the year here in W. Washington! Kim

    ReplyDelete